it seemed like a long day today. everything passed so slowly. don't know why. maybe because its a Friday? looking forward to the weekends. although still having the orientation in my mind, as well as my studies.
TODAY IS THE OFFICIAL DAY I END PROJECT WORK!!! am I happy or what. finally those disturbance to my studies are gone (after soooo long). everyone shd be glad. (the present J1s I mean) haha. went back to school today just to pass my minutes to my tutor to put inside the group project file. what a waste of time. met my classmate and we went to have macs breakfast after tt. had a good talk with him. abt everything tt is. had tuition later in the afternoon. haha.
the day for one camp is approaching very quickly and yet I still do not have the excuse to be away from school to go for this camp. if you're in my shoes you'll know how frustrating it is, having lessons next week and going through all the trouble to get a valid reason to be excused from school on those 3 days. its not like I got nothing else to do. oh well... still trusting that God will prepare a way for me and Tristan to go for this camp. saw the schedule and everything and I feel that it is going to be rather fun, since the theme is FUN one. oh well. looking forward to it. hope it will go on smoothly for me and Tristan.
MRS CHEAH PLEASE LET US GO!