Well well. Not everything is still going on as smoothly as I expected. Still no improvement in my uncle's condition. I'm just afraid he might just be taken away. He has been so nice to my family, especially to my mum. It's rather painful to look at my mum's face everyday and see that worried and lifeless look on her face. It really hurts. Well. We are all still praying and trusting that God will make a way for us. It's Christmas time for goodness sake. It should be a happy and joyous time for everyone. Oh well. What else can I do?
I keep waiting for the day when I can go for that mission trip and finally it's just 2 days away. Am I glad or what. But with everything that is happening at the moment, it just spoils the mood. Well, all I know is that we should not give in to the devil no matter what the circumstances are. This is really the first time I see the devil at work in my family and relatives. It's very scary. Still, there are things that are going on really well, like the vitamins and stuff will be brought there with the permission to go through the customs without checking and stuff. praise God.
All I need now is empowering by the Spirit, and also confidence that God will provide us with the victory over the devil. Just realised I shouldn't be asking why is this happening, why is that happening. Just accept it as a test from God. Oh well. Remembered about Job. Well well. Great example.