The after-holiday effect is coming back to haunt me again. Now am in no real mood to study or do anything. Is it just me or is it normal? I keep wanting more holidays to myself, especially during the school term. Well, God has plans for us so we just live day by day for him! =)
I've always been reminded of my mission trip and I really do hope we could get the chance to go back again. Not for my gain but to bring love to the children there. Well, looking forward to the gathering together next saturday to bring back memories of the trip.
First day of orientation started yesterday and it started with a bang. Almost everything went on so smoothly, especially the registration. Didn't take very long either. Only thing that screwed up was the station games. Some problems made the whole thing not seem as fun as it should have been. Really have to thank God for the weather though. It was really terrific! Just that it was too hot. But too hot is better than when it's raining though. =) Praise God. Fell sick last night.
Starting the new year without making any new year resolutions. But after hearing the sermon that Pastor Kow made, I felt that making a revelation is more important. That is really true. One might just not fulfill their resolution for the year, which happens most of the time, but making a revelation changes your life forever!
Now with Pastor B gone, how will tackle box fair without him? But let's all remember that God is still in control of tackle box and not Pastor B. We all really must thank Pastor B for all he has done for our youth ministry. It was him who started tackle box. Without him, I think I'm like any other christian coming to church just for the sake of coming but he has change my life! He instilled new values into our youth ministry and you can see some of us really changed for the better in God's eyes. More of us know each other better as compared to the youth ministry before Pastor B came in. Wonder who will take over tackle box. Pastor Ng? It all depends on God's leading and calling though. Still, Pastor B has already left his footprints at tackle box, and I'm sure at Faith Methodist Church as well. We're all going to miss him. I remember him going to the hospital to pray for my uncle who is still in ICU at the moment. I also remember when he arranged to come to my house the day before the mission trip to pray for us because of all the things that the devil has been doing in my family and stuff. This is the 1st pastor I've seen who would do this. Oh yeah, he was also the pastor who blessed my new home back in 2002. It's just amazing what he has done for my family alone. He has been a blessing to my family and PLMC should be thankful that he's been transfered there. All the best Pastor B!
we will all miss you Pastor B!