Chinese New Year has been rather good so far. I'm not refering to the ang pao collection. Went to visit the same old few people that we visited last year, other than Uncle Francis cause he's not free. He's always not free during this time don't know why though. He is one funny guy though haha. I like this guy. Oh well, thrid day of visiting tomorrow. Looking forward.
This year is really special. My grandparents and uncles and aunts came over to my house to have dinner today. I was not suppose to join them cause I had other plans with my friends but in the end it was cancelled so I had to join them. It didn't turn out that bad though. We had pizza and kfc for dinner! I can't really remember when I last ate pizza. Haha it tasted good anw. Have been eating fast food for the past few days. I'm going to die of heart attack. Keep eating deep fried chicken. Haha. Was watching Incredibles with my younger cousins just now. How they loved it. It's like they have never seen such a show before that they kept bursting into laughter. It's quite fun to look at them laugh, especially when everyone watching it was not laughing at all. Haha. How amusing. They're young so who cares. Haha. If it were someone my age I'll think that he is mad or something. Haha.
Alright I think its time for me to wish everyone a happy lunar new year. Here are some proverbs: Year Year Got Fish... Step Step High Rise... Dragon Horse Gold God...
Have a Happy Lunar New Year Everyone!