<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9546925?origin\x3dhttp://leeyiwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
{6:57 PM}
Sunday, January 01, 2006

So many things to post about. My mission trip, the new year, what happened last night in church, the new pastor in our church. Oh man how am I going to finish everything? Alright, let's talk about the mission trip then.

This mission trip that i went for is a mixed feeling experience for me though. I expected something really good to come out from it but there were times when the devil again tried to tamper our work for God. Firstly, my parents received a call from my other uncle stating that my uncle is now in coma and there is bleeding in the brain. Upon receiving this call, my parents decided to go back to Singapore on Christmas Day. We received the call on Christmas eve night. I was rather shell-shocked by what was happening, and it happened so quickly. I didn't have any time to decide for myself if I should go back with them or continue with the work in Myanmar. Well, the decision was made by my friend's dad and my parents left the next day. Thank God they got 2 seats for the morning flight back to Singapore. Everything for them went smoothly.

Secondly, shortly after they left, like about 2 days later, I fell sick. I had fever, sore throat and rather bad headache. Just could not get out of bed that night after coming back from the home. The next day we had to paint a wall mural and I could not participate because the weather was too hot and when I get into the sun, my head starts to feel pain automatically. The host just made me a comfortable bed for me to rest on and that is where I spend the whole afternoon. Thank God all was well the next day.

Lastly, on the first day we arrived at Myanmar, I had diarrhoea. We were only heading towards the inn from the airport and I had diarrhoea. Thank God it was nearing the inn when I got it.

These are the many things that had happened to me during the trip, the not so good ones though. I had many new experiences though. I have to thank God that He has allowed me to go on this mission trip. it was a GREAT one! Wanting to go again next year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!!


departure
Shawn Lee
20+
071088


au revoir
buddy
daena
hazelnutted
huiqing
joash
megan
rafidah
winnie
yipeng


momentary
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009

Credits
clara | anxiety image