<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9546925?origin\x3dhttp://leeyiwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
{10:50 PM}
Friday, January 20, 2006

tomorrow. fusion. faith methodist church. how good can it get? The only thing is that I have so many stuff tomorrow! And having one that almost cuts into fusion. Praying hard it will end early tomorrow (not fusion i mean). ITS ONCE A YEAR!!!

Many incidents occured during the past week. Fell ill for the 2nd time in this year, completed all my holiday assignments (finally!), get new jobs for council, and stuff. This week seemed rather fast, even when I was looking forward to fusion. Everything seemed to pass so quickly this week. Nothing much that I can say or explain.

I have been wondering for a long time and still am wondering: is God pleased with our attitude of one-off spiritual high and after a few days you go back to your normal self? I mean like does He take pleasure for that very moment and not on the long run? I am still thinking that it is alright but our attitude should always be of spontaneity and passion for God and not just for that short moment, relying on big events to boost your condition again. If that is the case, it is more like making yourself feel good for that moment. Actually there's a difference between making yourself feel good and giving all for God at one particular moment. Although the reaction may look the same but the desire is different. I'm praying that I am not one with the 1st feeling and also praying that all Christians will learn to feel for God and not for themselves. I'm learning too! At times its tough to feel for God when you are feeling so great during worship. It takes time for us to grow though. Let us all remember that during worship, God is interested with our attitude, how we response to the songs and so on. I'm praying that nothing of this sort will happen tomorrow during fusion.



Lord I come into your presence,
Here I stand in awesome reverence,
Falling before the wonder of your name.

Humbly now Lord I surrender
this offering to You forever,
Take all I am, use me Lord I pray.

Make me what You want me to be,
teach me Your ways.

I lay down my life for You,
Throw down my crowns before You,
Give up my all for your name.
My Saviour how I adore you,
Healer my heart longs for You,
Jesus, You're worthy to be praised.

Jesus You are Lord forever,
Jesus You are Lord forever.


departure
Shawn Lee
20+
071088


au revoir
buddy
daena
hazelnutted
huiqing
joash
megan
rafidah
winnie
yipeng


momentary
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009

Credits
clara | anxiety image