<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9546925?origin\x3dhttp://leeyiwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
{11:40 PM}
Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tough week for me, especially after orientation as I knew I would be lagging behind in terms of studies. It's very tough to see my friends knowing stuff that I still do not know. How on earth am I going to finish up my stuff? Holiday homework is coming back to haunt me. Oh well, it's not called holiday homework for nothing though.

Busy week for me. Finish up all my assignments and stuff. Now I still do not know how to do Chem Skill A. Oh man I think it's tough. Everything in J2 is tough. So advice to everyone out there: do not ever go to junior college. You'll just die there. haha I was just joking. Personal preference. =) Go JC for the orientation hahaha! Oh well, which reminds me of orientation. It was really fun, other than lunch time when there were just so many problems and I was there having to make decisions on the spot. Not easy. Thank goodness we managed to clear everyone and get them to have their lunch. Well jam night was a blast though. It went rather smoothly except for the game which took too long. Well, overall orientation was great and thank goodness its over and now I can start on my studies haha.

Yesterday was quite good for me. Learnt quite a few things expected of me while talking to amanda. Gave her a treat yesterday at kap. Long time didnt eat Mac breakfast. haha. Well, under all that I am going through, I finally know what I should do to help. Thanks amanda. =) Well, went to Fish and Co to have dinner. Amazing food that was. It was just awesome the platter for two. Yearning for more of it again. Too bad causeway point does not have. hmmm.

Updates on my uncle: I have not visited him for a long time. From what I heard from my mum, he is alright except for some eye infection because he does not have the energy to close his eyes and therefore wind blows into his eyes. Other than that he is still in a semi-coma. He can hear people, but he cant respond I think. My mum is still very worried for him though. I also want to thank all those who sincerely went down to visit and talk to him. I feel rather ashamed that being his nephew, I hardly go down. I should go visit him soon again. =)



I was in need and I needed a friend,
I was alone and I needed a hand.
I was going down, but someone rescued me.

My God cares too much to say,
His mercies are new everyday,
I get down to pray,
and then help was on its way.

I walk by faith and not by sight,
If things go wrong it'll be alright.
'Cause someone greater is watching over me
My God cares too much to say,
His mercies are new everyday,
I get down to pray,
and then help was on its way.

Now in faith I believe,
That I've got everything I need.
I walk by faith and not by what I see.
I've got friends in high places,
I've got someone I can call,
And I've got someone watching over me.


departure
Shawn Lee
20+
071088


au revoir
buddy
daena
hazelnutted
huiqing
joash
megan
rafidah
winnie
yipeng


momentary
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009

Credits
clara | anxiety image