Well well. Fusion is just 8 days to go. Should I invite a friend there? Maybe I will. Most likely won't anyway so what's the use of saying. Currently having to make decisions for my own cell group. Although the 3 of us are still going on quite well, it's the others that I'm concerned about. How did we ended up in this kind of state?
That brings me to think about something. Why do people not want to go for cell group meeting? Many reasons will appear if I were to ask anyone, some may just be excuses though. But as Christians we definitely ought to have time spent with God and knowing Him. It's like going to a war not preparing anything or going for an exam without studying. [other than english and gp] How are we to survive without bible study? For me, I hardly gone to one for a very long time. No cell group during the whole of December cause of other stuff. Does it portray a picture or scenario where all these stuff comes before God? We have to constantly remind ourselves that God is stil in control and that He has given us the freedom of choice and the luxury of time at the moment. However, we have to treasure whatever He gives us, if not He will take it away from us.