KeratoconusI just found out that learning a guitar is no easy task. It's so hard to learn the strumming part and to switch your fingering after every note. Darn. Tried it before and thought it was easy but in the end it's not. Will I give up? Hmm... I don't think I will. PERSERVERE!!! Oh well, with studies coming in my way I won't know how long am I gonna take to learn this man. Thank God my brother knows how to play. Gonna learn from him I guess.
INNOVA IS GOING TO HAVE A FUNFAIR FOR OUR OWN!!! Is that suppose to be great news or what. After going to Fun-O-Rama, I thought it might be fun, but thinking of that amount of work needed, I think it's not good after all. It seems interesting and something to be looked forward to. "Inno-Rama". haha.
Keratoconus. Keratoconus. Keratoconus. Keratoconus. Keratoconus. Keratoconus. Keratoconus. Keratoconus. Keratoconus. Keratoconus. Keratoconus. Keratoconus. Keratoconus. Keratoconus. Kerotoconus. Keratoconus. Keratoconus. Keratoconus.
What is Keratoconus? Guess.....