Oh man I've been forced to do this. Hmmm. Forgive me for using the word force. I cant find any other words to describe it. Haha oops. Sorry to whoever it may concern. =)
Se7en things that make me smile
1. the end of A levels
2. people sacrificing things for me
3. hearing my favourite music
4. a great variety of food for me to choose
5. a gift out of nowhere
6. encouraging words
7. being able to play
Se7en ways to win my heart
1. treat me to Fish and Co
2. be nice to me =)
3. buy me another crumpler
4. dont piss me off
5. spend time with me
6. dont irritate me
7. allow me to do stuff that I like hmmmm....
Se7en things I believe in
1. God
2. More holidays during school terms
3. Exams are useless
4. Life after death
5. school rules are hard to follow ( short hair for guys? will it make them smarter?? hmmm)
6. eating all you can ( i'm still not fat!! )
7. CNY public holiday should be extended until all 15 days are over
Se7en things I'm afraid of
1. Betrayal
2. Scoldings
3. Weird people
4. being found out when I'm doing something secretly
5. headaches
6. pain
7. the dark! ( as if... I just cant think of anything more to add )
Se7en things I do everyday
1. go online
2. talk cock
3. bathe
4. eat
5. sleep
6. listen to music
7. breathe!!! ( there are many more )
Se7en people I want to see right now
1. God
2. doctor! ( to get mc muahaha)
3. children from Khaodee church ( I've not forgotten you all!)
4. Pastor B!!!
5. people from church
6. my europe trip friends
7. my favourite girl! =)
Se7en people who should do this
1. my favourite girl! =)
2. Rafidah
3. Gabriel Yee
4. Huiqing
5. Amanda Tan
6. Tristan
7. Jonas!!! ( you can do it all over again muahahaha )