<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9546925?origin\x3dhttp://leeyiwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
{10:50 PM}
Sunday, February 19, 2006

Tackle Games

So flushed and tired now. Tackle games was rather fun, even though I didn't play. I'm so gonna sleep for a long time. Other than a few fights in soccer, everything was rather good. I was referee for captain's ball and I'm glad it's over. It's a tough job being a referee and now I finally realised how the referees in EPL feel when they want to give a foul but afraid of the response the players or the fans might give. Oh well, it's just part of the game. The referee had to make a decision. Well at least everyone had fun I guess. The sun was like soooo hot!!! I'm kinda burnt now I think. I have a V-shape mark on my body because of my shirt. Wuahaha. Even there's a watch mark on my hand. =) Well praise God for the weather.

Yesterday was Fun O Rama. It was good I guess. Michelle claimed that she saw me but I didn't see her. Oh well catch up with you guys soon yeah? Miss the fun time we had in Europe! haha. Well, thank goodness Yue Sheng is in acjc. If not I would not be so satisfied in terms of food. He was like practically giving us everything from his stall to us. Treated us to drinks from his stall, even cutting the queue to give us candy floss. It was not the ordinary candy floss though. It was one with so many layers you feel like puking after eating for a while. Tristan pushed everything to poor me after he couldn't finish it. Darn. Spent most of my time at Jeremy and his class stall. Waiting for the ice-cream price to decrease slowly as the hour passed. Haha. Well, at least there was time for us to go socialising with people I have not met for quite a while, like Angela, Eunice, Yue Sheng, Jun Long, Ritik, my sec 4 classmates, and many more. =)


departure
Shawn Lee
20+
071088


au revoir
buddy
daena
hazelnutted
huiqing
joash
megan
rafidah
winnie
yipeng


momentary
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009

Credits
clara | anxiety image