<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9546925?origin\x3dhttp://leeyiwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
{8:06 PM}
Monday, March 06, 2006

The Phone

Wow. I've found a phone that I really like, but fat hope. I'm not going to get that phone. IT'S WAY TOO EXPENSIVE, unless someone will be sooooo nice to buy me that phone. The way I look at it is that my parents will not buy me that phone. $1000 according to my friend. I mean like who in the world will pay $1000 for a phone? Hmmm. My friend did. But well you can't blame her for being rich. Coveting.




Saturday was quite a weird day. Weird things happened at the same time. Suppose to meet Jeremy at Clementi mrt and I told him to enter the train, 3 doors left from the centre. In the end he ended up 1 door away from the centre. It was crowded btw. So we decided to meet at City Hall instead. As we reached there, we waited for his classmates to arrive. He didn't tell me they were coming with us at first. Oh well. We four ended up at Starbucks drinking coffee. Well not me and Jem. The other 2 came and had to leave immediately. Weird. So we decided to go suntec to eat. Walked a big round and decided upon Fish & Co. Everything looked good at 1st. Ordered seafood platter for 2 and asked to exchange calamari for fried calamari. Asked to change seats as well. Haha. Not long there came with the fried calamari. I was shocked. I didn't order fried calamari as a side dish! Why the hell did they give us that. Told them and everything settled. Amazingly the food came and we even found grilled calamari in the set. Haha. Funny eh? Full full. Asked for the bill and Jeremy just looked at it and gave the money without looking properly. $58.10?? Did we even order that much? We called them back to clarify. Darn they charged THAT SIDE DISH - FRIED CALAMARI. Thank goodness I was fast wuahaha. They gave us back wrong change and about 15 mins later we left the restaurant. What a joke. So many things happened! And I think the waitresses were quite pissed with us. Haha. Still, I LOVE FISH & CO!

Rush 1103. Are you joining? I don't know. I'm sure it will be fun. =)

thanks everyone who bothered to read and find out more. =)


departure
Shawn Lee
20+
071088


au revoir
buddy
daena
hazelnutted
huiqing
joash
megan
rafidah
winnie
yipeng


momentary
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009

Credits
clara | anxiety image