STUDIES!!!Finally! Orientation is over! Back to my studies!!! It really drained up all my energy. I do not have much energy to study now. What am I to do? Ultimately I have to know that God put me in Innova not only to join the council and help out in orientation and have fun, but also to STUDY!! That's the reason why I'm in Innova. That's the reason why YOU"RE in Innova. That's the reason why EVERYONE is in Innova. To STUDY! To achieve good grades! If you have not known the importance of studies now, YOU BETTER DO. Cause I'm still slacking as well. THERE"S NOT MUCH TIME LEFT!!! We all must wake up NOW!!! Studies come first. Remember that.
How in the world am I going to catch up with all my work? After knowing the vast amount that I missed during the orientation. Well, there's the holidays. =)
Come to me, all who are weary and heavy-burdened, and I will give you rest - Jesus