<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9546925?origin\x3dhttp://leeyiwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
{12:59 PM}
Saturday, April 29, 2006

Have you ever felt so helpless in your life before? When you want to do something but you can't? It's so bloody irritating. Still, all I can tell myself is that I shouldn't be doing this cause it is only for self benefit. Well, we're humans after all, we can't help but have feelings, feelings of pain, hurt etc. I really start to think about it. Is it just me that caused myself into this shit? Oh well. Let me put it this way. Everyone makes mistakes. We learn from experience. =) Could someone tell me what I can do? Hopelessly helpless me.

I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH MY HEART! yay. What's with the test at CMPB that resulted in me having to go through all this nonsense to have a check up on my heart. Such a waste of time. At least now I'm relieved that I'm perfectly normal. =) Praise God.

Prediction for standing for Group F (Fifa World Cup)

1. Brazil
2. Australia
3. Croatia
4. Japan

41 more days......

mfg! don't feel so terrible now! everyone goes through the same thing in life. Now its how you're going to deal with this problem! Don't let this affect your work man! Look at me! Even though I have problems but I don't present myself in a way to show others that I have! That's how you should start of with in order to overcome yeah? Stay Happy! =))


departure
Shawn Lee
20+
071088


au revoir
buddy
daena
hazelnutted
huiqing
joash
megan
rafidah
winnie
yipeng


momentary
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009

Credits
clara | anxiety image