If only someone could understand how I feel right now, I would feel much better. If only I could find the right words to share to someone, I would not be feeling like this right now. I'm damn just being a selfish guy. Why? I want everything to myself. But I just can't help it but feel the way I feel right now. It's unavoidable. What can I do right now? Practically nothing at all! All I can do is sit and wait. Wait for God to lead me to the path He has planned for me. I don't even know where am I heading right now. It's so frustrating at times. argh!
I have been feeling rather shitty these few days, particularly today when some stuff happened. 1stly was volleyball. Mr Wong was practically talking non-stop, as if he knows how to play. Come on. He thinks that he's always right because he's a teacher. Worse still. Yun Zhen passed his napfa 2 weeks ago. And what did Mr Wong told him? "You passed your napfa? You managed to do 4 pull-ups? I don't believe. I want to see." Shit la. How can a teacher not trust a student when he already took the test under another teacher? Does that mean he doesn't trust that teacher? It seems that way right? Damn la. Sucks. Argh today is a very bad day as a whole la! Wished I didn't go to school today. Shit.
Prediction for standingfor Group E (Fifa World Cup)
1. Italy
2. Czech Republic
3. United States of America
4. Ghana
44 more days...