<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9546925?origin\x3dhttp://leeyiwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
{12:29 AM}
Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Have you ever felt that uneasiness in yourself before? When you don't know what will happen if you just do something wrong? Or you don't even know the consequences of doing something? Hmmm.

I'm very glad that I have a God who has taught me alot, especially during all my teaching times. I've realised that joining that ministry has made me slightly more confident and also more information from the bible, something I once did not knew or would not want to grasp. I appreciate God allowing me to grow through tough times, and we all as christians should. In this way can we grow spiritually. There has to be suffering when obedience to God comes into the picture. Just recently I was teaching about brotherly love and it just dawn upon me how much I lack it, even though I have been quite alright with my friends. It's not just the friends that we should love, but inclusive of ENEMIES. We all know that it is going to be hard. But God didn't say it was going to be easy right?

Soared so high, and ended up crashing to the ground. Felt that before too? Let us all try to understand that all these are part and parcel of God moulding us into Christ-like. Felt like studying so badly and when you start, you just don't feel like doing already. Felt that before too? Especially during the most critical part of your life? End up thinking about other things. Oh well.

Feelings are something that we find it VERY DIFFICULT to control. We will all encounter this issue, its a question of when. However, do not let this feeling overtake you and make you go crazy. Instead, allow God to intercede. Allow Him to release everything that you have. To offer everything to Him, allowing him to control your feelings. Still, we have a choice and its all up to us. Either God's help which reaps reward or suffer alone, unsure of what to do.

World Cup in 11 days time... =)


From the inside out


A thousand times I've failed
Still Your mercy remains
And should I stumble again
I'm caught in Your grace
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Neverending, Your glory goes beyond all fame

Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself
In bringing you praise
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Neverending, Your glory goes beyond all fame

In my heart and my soul
Lord I give you control
Consume me from the inside out
Lord let justice and praise
Become my embrace
To love you from the inside out

Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Neverending, Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart
Is to bring you praise from the inside out
Lord my soul cries out


departure
Shawn Lee
20+
071088


au revoir
buddy
daena
hazelnutted
huiqing
joash
megan
rafidah
winnie
yipeng


momentary
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009

Credits
clara | anxiety image