<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9546925?origin\x3dhttp://leeyiwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
{11:59 PM}
Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hmmm. Sermon today was rather interesting to me. Ha! Secularism. God is unnecessary. Is that really true? We ask ourselves that question, not knowing that at that moment, you being able to breathe is a gift from God. So is He necessary? At times we do not realise that God is heelping us all the way when we think that we are the ones doing it ourselves. We will only recognise the vast contribution from God only on sundays, or maybe never. I am very guilty of that.

Do you tend to look at the worship leader and his/her style before deciding whether or not to worship God? Or does he/she affect you praising God? I'm just wondering, cause I am. Although I know I should not but it's hard when someone does something not normal during normal services, especially when it happens suddenly.

Well, stats mock exam tomorrow. I'm not abit worried about it and I don't know why. Hmmm. Too confident? Or just don't care? It seems that it's really tough to study during the holidays. Or is it just me?

6 more days.


departure
Shawn Lee
20+
071088


au revoir
buddy
daena
hazelnutted
huiqing
joash
megan
rafidah
winnie
yipeng


momentary
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009

Credits
clara | anxiety image