<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9546925?origin\x3dhttp://leeyiwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
{1:19 AM}
Saturday, June 10, 2006

Wahhh just came back. Ooo. So fun! Other than the injuries. =) It was great overall. I really didn't expect that place to be that bad, but we really adjusted well to the surroundings. I guess I could say that for every councillor, even though we got the room =p. haha. Well still feeling that little sense of guilt for sleeping on the bed when it was meant for mrs naidu. Oops. I'm sorry! We told you that we were not going to sleep but guess what. Hmmm. Ah well. Everything went rather smoothly on the 1st day. The trip there, the activities there, the night stuff. All were great! I'm sorry councillors if I had offended anyone by any chance! Unintentional. Well, thought of what mrs naidu told us. I'm sorry guys for not even contributing alot and just complaining most of the time. I know I'm one of the slackest exco member and I have no excuse to do that. SORRY!

2nd day was a little bad. We climbed Mount Panti. I was like "climb mountain? okay lor anything anything." Well I didn't expect anything bad to occur. I was thankful I brought my jacket! =) I would have frozen to death up at the summit! Hmmm. Bad things come with worse things. Bad thing? Halfway while we were climbing, it started to pour. I was like " great......." and we weaved through the muddy crap. Well, we reached the summit in no time - 2 1/2 hours to be exact. Had field cooking for our lunch. Me, Ian, Naphtali and Jared ended up cooking everything for everyone. It was cool though. Naphtali don't know how to cook! Oh my gosh! Hmmm. haha. It's alright! You did a great job up there =) After a while we went down and oh my gosh it sure was tough. It stopped raining already. Many people slipped and fell into the mud. Ha. It happened to me once though. Crap. Not a good feeling. Now comes the worse part. Rain in forests is always supported by creatures all around known to us as leeches. Everyone was complaining about them being on their legs and I thought I was the lucky one not to get any. In the end...... you know the story. Got 1 on each leg. Sad.

This is a photo of the plaster that I covered the area of the attacks with. For a short while only. Although it didn't hurt, it bled for so bloogy long. Even after I finished bathing it was still bleeding. Crap. Thank goodness for these plasters. Thank God =)
Ah well. Other than the leechers, the rest was rather good la. Find that I've grown slightly closer some of the councillors. Some. Hmmm. Well, now its study time dude~!! World Cup tonight too! Haha!


departure
Shawn Lee
20+
071088


au revoir
buddy
daena
hazelnutted
huiqing
joash
megan
rafidah
winnie
yipeng


momentary
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009

Credits
clara | anxiety image