X-men 3 wasn't as nice as I expected it to be. Ah well. The story line was very weird. Didn't understand a few bits of the show as well. Hmmm. At least I managed to catch all the movies that I had in mind. =)
So many things happening this week. Argh I'm going crazy man. Had mock exam yesterday- it was alright though haha. Managed to pass =) Went out to catch a movie just now. 2 days gone just like that. Tomorrow going back to school again. Thursday going for camp till friday. Friday night is world cup night. Saturday Miss Charles wedding. Sunday my sec 2 group outing. Wah Lao I can die la!
As the World Cup fiasco starts, I'm very afraid that I may be too drawn into this thing and neglect my studies. Oh man. Unthinkable. How not to catch up with World Cup? It's weird not to right? Ah well. Looking forward to the council camp this thursday anw! Haha. We are gonna love it! =)
3 more days!!!!!!