I was sitting on my sofa watching Singapore Idol and something came across my mind. How are the votes compiled? As in the process. Computerised I guess. But it's so easy for someone to tamper with it. Who knows. Ever wondered what will happen if no one in Singapore votes? Haha! Can't even imagine that. Well, its such a great way to earn money. Imagine 1 vote is 60 cents. There are 8 contestants right now. Say 400 votes a person. That would be $1920 earned in 1 episode. Oh my gosh! That's so much.
I still feel that judges should have a say in who goes out every week. Don't you think by purely voting, it's not the best way to find out who will be our Idol. Well, at least Taufik is a Singapore Idol material, we have to hope that the 2nd one would be as good, if not better. I've already seen a few as good, like Hady, Jonathan, Mathilda. Everyone says they can't imagine them being and Idol. Come on, could you imagine Taufik would be the Idol? Think about it.
Voting. Concludes that its not the best way. Well, that's the way and we just have to accept. But don't you think that only those who are friends or fans of this particular person will vote for them? How about the neutral people? Will they want to vote? Not very fair eh? Haha. Oh well. That's life for you. =)