<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9546925?origin\x3dhttp://leeyiwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
{12:21 AM}
Friday, June 08, 2007

I think I've missed school quite alot. Today, after going back to school to collect certificate, I just felt this sense of longing to be back in school studying. And to add to that feeling, I was teaching some friend maths at night. I really miss school now that I come to think of it. At least my cert looks quite impressive. With the good comments, flattering remarks and gorgeous hardcover book to store all my cert and testimonials, I was overall impressed. My batch is the 1st to have this. Haha. Well, the cert didn't look that nice anw because of the results. =(

Went for my 2nd movie of the week, my 2nd movie out of a total of 6 movies I want to watch during the next 2 months. Shrek 3. Thanks buddy for watching with me =P even though she watched it already, she still took time to watch with me. Thanks so much =) Love you. Anw, I still stand by my stand that the Shrek series is not a very nice series to watch. Although I have to say this movie is better than the other 2 (and I didn't watch the 2nd one haha) Next up, Oceans 13, then Men in White, then F4!!! The rest can wait. =)

I've started to feel something within me. Something hard to explain, hard to grasp, and hard to let go. Just something.


departure
Shawn Lee
20+
071088


au revoir
buddy
daena
hazelnutted
huiqing
joash
megan
rafidah
winnie
yipeng


momentary
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009

Credits
clara | anxiety image