Sometimes I think some mums are a pain in the ass. Yes its true. You can tell them please wait for a while before I off something, and they just stand there and wait for you to off it. Who won't be pissed off you tell me. The very fact is that you told them you will off it once you are done with the game, and they just don't care and wants you to off it immediately. I just don't understand why they are like this. Dads are different. I don't think they really bother. I don't know, but I've tolerated quite a fair bit already. Every little thing also must ask even to the smallest detail. I'm not your dog where you bring me around and know what I do all the time you know!
On a cooler note, nothing much has changed in my life, except the fact that my officer is giving offs like they're free. Yeah they are free, but we earned it. Worked on sat, stayed back everyday from friday till tuesday. Of course we deserve offs. I only need to go back to work on Tuesday.
These few days are money spend like free days. Very bad.
Advice of the day: if you don't hold it in, you don't get all the nutrients. =)