I have been afraid and scared. But after today, I want to tell myself that I will not be afraid, cause of the power of the healer. Today worship that song just spoke to me. That reassurance from God was amazing, that I need not fear anything that comes my way. Now I know that I can go for the checkup without any fear, knowing no matter if I go for the op or not, God is doing something with my interest at heart. =)
Healer
You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease
I trust in You
I trust in You
I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands