Went for my checkup yesterday. It was terrible. It's been so long since I was dilated by the eye drops, which causes me to have a feeling of uneasiness in my throat. The blurry vision, which hinders me to even look at a menu, sensitive eyes that prevents me from walking outside under the sun. It is so irritating.
The big day, phrased by some people, of my op. 18 Aug. It's so close. It's so fast! According to my doctor, the op will take about 1 hr, of which eye drops will be dripped into my eyes every 5 mins. And after 30 mins (i think) they will shine this UV light into my eye to strengthen the tissues. Well, I don't know exactly what my doctor will do, but I'm trusting God totally (I hope).
By the stripes that you bore, Lord we have been healed. I want to claim onto this promise Lord.