<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/9546925?origin\x3dhttp://leeyiwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
{12:38 PM}
Monday, September 08, 2008

I may have found out something that I didn't think I wanted to know during YMLC, but if it ever changes anything, then good for me. But, I don't think I have the knowledge or anything to deal with it.

I cried myself to sleep. Why? Because I was so afraid. I was so uncertain. I was so unsure. Didn't God promise He will always be with me? Then why am I feeling like this? I didn't know what to expect. What if it doesn't go as well as I wanted it to? I kept thinking of the risks involved. They just block out my whole mind.

There's something thats still confusing me quite a little. Worry begins with a thought, and you have to get rid of that thought. But if there's something coming up that's quite big, and as the day approaches, you know that your mind is bound to have thoughts of it. You can't deny the fact that it's approaching. How do we clear our minds of that thought? It's just so tough. Yes I know the knowledge and stuff, but when it comes down to actions, I find it very hard to do it, or more so I don't know how to do it.

God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will we not fear, tough the earth do change. And though the mountains be shaken into the heart of the seas. Though the waters thereof roar and be trouble. though the mountains tremble with the swelling thereof. There is a river, the streams whereof make glad the city of God. The holy place of the tabernacles of the Most High. God is in the midst of her. She shall not be moved: God will help her and that right early. The nations raged, the kingdoms moved: He uttered his voice, the earth melted. Jehovah of hosts s with us: The God of Jacob is our refuge. Come, behold the works of Jehovah. What desolations he hath made in the earth. He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth. He breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder;He burneth the chariots in the fire. Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. Jehovah of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge. This is my cry Lord. Amen.


departure
Shawn Lee
20+
071088


au revoir
buddy
daena
hazelnutted
huiqing
joash
megan
rafidah
winnie
yipeng


momentary
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009

Credits
clara | anxiety image